Saturday, September 13, 2008

i'm still in love with who i wish you were.

um. so...my weekend...sucked. period.

thursday i worked at the dew tour from 4-9 then i just hung out there yadda yadda yadda. it was just a weird weird night...i'm not gunna lie.

then that night i got 3 hours of sleep. and i had to go back to school in the morning. ugh.

so i go to first period...and i felt so sick i wanted to die...seriously. so then i went home at like 8:30 and slept until 12:30...just in time for seminary! so i went there..but i was still way sick...and i just didnt feel very much like me. then i came home and just hung out....tried to feel better. but i never did. but it was football game night so of course i had to go in my rockin new outfit. so me and emily and tona and karine went..and got in a fight with some people...then i felt way freakin sick so i was like um i vote we leave. but of course i was cranky because i hadn't eaten in 2 days so we went to wendy's and i had a hamburger :) yay. and a frosty. i love frosty's!

thennnnn tona had to answer nic for hillcrest's homecoming :) haha..and so we went to the store and tried to think of good ideas..but it was halfway impossible. finally we just got army men and wrote yes on the bottom of one and set up a war scene on his front porch and he didnt even get what he was supposed to do. it was pretty funny :) then whatever i went home and just went to bed.

thenn saturday. i woke up. cleaned. did all that good stuff and then i had to drop merrit off at the capitol for some service thingy....and i was supposed to find my way to ksl...um yeah right. i cant even find my way around south jordan...forget trying to find my way around downtown! and it was my first time driving downtown so i was petrified. but i drove. and drove. and drove. and almost got hit by a hippie. and then i got really mad but i just kept driving. and kept getting more and more lost. so i called my mom crying and she was just telling me what to do and i was so stressed out because i cant parallel park to save my life but finally i just called security at ksl and they let me park there..so it was so much un needed stress in my life..and i was really mad.

thennnn i went into the dew tour and it was freakin hot outside. but when i got there i found out i didnt need to be there for another hour so i just took the vip pass and went and watched skateboarding for a million hours and ate as many goldfish as i could and drank so much mountain dew it's not even funn. thenn i had to go back and i got hit with a football who knows how many times and i had to throw candy at little sweaty gross ugly people all day.

then i went shopping. and i was so mad and cranky but i totally saw allred there and it just made my day. then whatever i got home and now i'm stuck all alone with nothing to do and i'm mad and i want to go kick someone in the face or something.


:(

i hate bad weeks.

i wish someone would come bring me a cup cake. with a happy face on it. that'd totally just make my day.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

If I could, I would bring you a cupcake with a happy face...
even better, we would make the cupcakes together
and oh my gosh.. i just rhymed. yay

MD said...

how is it even possible that your weekend sucked? helloooooo...I was there! that, of course, made everything all better because i am the coolest sister of all time.