Monday, September 8, 2008

gahhh :s

schoolllll. i like it and all. but..ah. it's so hard!

math. sucks. i still need a book..haha. and today my teacher came in deathly ill. i'm not kidding. she had to run out of class to go puke. and they expect us to not miss any school when our teachers come and get us all sick?! i most definately need to have a talk with them.

um. ap english. kill me now. i'm not kidding it's the dumbest class EVER. one. i'm not a fan of english in the first place. i mean. i like writing about stuff. i LOVE writing. but when i have to read something. count me out. and then make me read something. analyze it. and make me find symbols and write about it. i'd rather play in the lion house at the zoo. so it's really hard for me. especially because i DIDNT EVEN SIGN UP FOR THIS CLASS. gr.

ap us history. ick ick puke puke. i mean. if you like reading text books...you'd love that class! you get to read like two chapers a night. and you actually have to pay attention. that's what kills me. yes..this is where my add kicks in. i seriously cant do it. but i keep pluggin along. slowly...very slowly.

everything else is pretty good. weights. wow i love it. seminary. amazing. theatre. i'm warming up to the kids. i think me and my friends jake and emily are going to do tech crew for the musical (hello dolly :D) so that should be super fun. then..what else. oh fashion. i love this class. i'm not ever lying. it's so fun. wanna know what i learned? tie dye is the design that you see behind your eyelids when you are on LSD. yes. that is what i learn. cool huh? it's all thanks to my fashion history report on the 60's where i wore this ridiculously short dress and talked in front of the class about weird stuff. but whatever.

and i'm pretty sure on oct. 25th. we're going on a field trip to a fashion show down at the gateway. ya cant beat that! oh and there is a movie about...christian dior i think...and we might go see that. it's really just one big party! i love it!

so today. i stayed after school for seriously an hour talking about the deepest of deep stuff here. it was super cool. and i got really excited. yadda yadda yadda.

then. dang it i never have anything cool to write about in my blogs. i need to start getting a life because seriously it's all just gay boring stuff. so sorry :)

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I just want you to know that I LOVE playing pacman on your blog! And your life is not boring, I love to read your blog! :)