Friday, September 5, 2008

i just couldnt do it.

ugh...well tonight there was an allred concert down in provo...and me and merrit wanted to go..so i was going to drive down there..pick merrit up from work..and then we'd go to the concert then i would sleep over and drop her off at work in the morning then come home.

so we'd been planning this all day and i cant tell you how excited i was. so i got all ready...all my stuff was all together...and just the whole time i just kinda felt sick about going..but i just thought it was me being nervous about driving on the freeway so i just kinda brushed it off. and kept getting ready. so it was getting closer and closer to the time that i needed to go and i just kept thinking of more and more things to do before i could leave because of this bad feeling. so then my mom gets home..and i really just had to go but me and her just didnt have the right feeling...but i left anyways and so i was driving down redwood and i just parked at harmons and just sat there trying to decide if i should go or not. i really reallly wanted to go to the concert...hang out with merrit..and all that jazz and i was about ready to take the right turn to go...but then all of a sudden i just felt like i was going to puke and so i just went straight. gah. i feel so bad because i totally ditched merrit...but i just had to listen to my holy ghost.

so...now...it's friday night and i have nothing to do :(

i guess you gotta do what you gotta do....

2 comments:

MD said...

I'm glad you followed your holy ghost...even if it did mean that all i did on a friday night was sleep on my couch haha. oh, and ihop at 3 am.

Cheryl said...

oh man mal. you are so amazing for following that prompting! I am glad you didnt go. Who knows what would have happened! I love you!