Sunday, September 21, 2008

AHHH @#$%!&

:D I JUST GOT ASKED!

:) you have absolutely no idea how happy i am. yesterday was pretty much the worst day of my life. well.until then :)

okay i'm going to tell you the long story about it.

so..i was babysitting blah blah blah. the lady is taking me home and i am like walking up to open my garage and this red truck drives by and i just thought it was my neighbors so i wave and whatever. then my dad and his little soccer team that he coaches went to the real game so there was a car full of girls waiting for my dad to get home to take them home so i ran outside to tell them that they could come in..and the red truck drives past again! and i realized at that moment...this was no neighbor.

so i am like hurrying and making the girls run run run inside because i was like gah they're going to give upppp. so i am like yelling at them blah blah blah. and then my mom gets home so i run outside to tell her the stress out story that was happening to me and the garage was open. and the red truck drives past...yet again! so i was like oh my gosh..and all the girls wanted to go play outside and i was like NO. but they wouldnt listen to me and so i like had a nervous breakdown and ran inside and i had to tell someone! so i called cheryl and told her the story...and we both just had our stress out things.

thennn i was like oh my gosh i have to get out of the house. so i called breck and we went to wendys to get a frosty. and while i am standing there in line being really stressed out my dad calls me and everyone is like screaming and iwas like OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH...and so i like grabbed my frosty out of the guys hands and then we ran like the wind through smiths. i honestly was running with eggs and milk and bread and yogurt and a frosty that was spilling everywhere and everyone thought i was absolutely crazy but oh well.

then i like do a speed racer home and go tearing through the house and i open the front door and there was like an outline of a person in chalk..then this paper said...

i'd die to go to homecoming with you...solve the mystery to see who it is ( or something to that extent) then it was his name in like jumbled letters.

i have never been so happy in my life.

um..but how should i answer him? any ideas?

i was thinking...to get a muffin..and write there's "muffin" i'd rather do then to go to homecoming with you. or something cheesy like that. what'dya think?! :)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

oh my gosh mallory!
i am sooooo happy for you!! like really really really happy!!!!
I am so sorry I havent talked to you forever! I miss our talks. but dont worry...
i get my phone in a couple days and I will call you the second it is up and running!!!