Sunday, September 28, 2008

boring. sucky weekends.

um. pretty sure this weekend just sucked.

thursday: i was supposed to go to this wedding. but a bunch of my friends from midvale (that now go to hillcrest) were going over to my friends house, so i decided to give that a try. i havent really realized how much i have changed until then. nobody talked to me. i sat in the corner...and like i tried talking but i seriously thought i was invisible! so i was really mad that i wasted my night doing that...but then my dad called and asked if i wanted to go to dinner with them at zupas. so of course i went. and i had a turkey bacon avacado sandwich and clam chowder :) of course.

then i went home because i refused to go back to the dumb party. but my friend corrinn texted me and was like ugh wanna hang out so i went and got her then we went back to the party...because we promised emily we would but they werent even there so we left back to corrinn's house to eat some pie :) i'm not gunna lie it was way way yummy. then...we...oh we went back to the party to see if they were there again because emily was way mad. and we told her we would go with her to answer the boy to homecoming. so we get there and nobody says a word to us and i was just like..this is really the weirdest feeling ever. so i was like well emily do you want us to go or not and she was like..um. no i will just do it later. but i was really annoyed because i took my time away from...life to help her. but whatever not a big deal we talked about it and now i'm not mad. so blah blah blah that night ended.



friday: me and sev went to gateway :) which was super funnn. baha pretty sure he's my best friend everrr. but we went to lunch with his mom because she works down there. then we shopped. then we went to my moms work and did whatever there. then we went back to shopping. i made him buy this really awesome fanny pack. haha. it's so funny. then...we got tired so we went home. and then umm i had like 4 hours of nothing before babysitting so i just watched tv until my eyes fell out :) then i went babysitting...which was way fun. here's a picture of me and one of the girls. there are three other boys but they were too busy watching star wars. and the other girl was eating peanuts.


saturday: woke up. went to ab's soccer game. went to wendy's :) um watched americas next top model. cleaned. put my pajamas on. did crazy hair and make up. (see picture) um. oh then i turned my application in at forever young shoes. then i went to redbox. then i came home and i was throwing myself a pity party...then i went to dinner with my parents and sweet tomatoes:) yay for all you can eat buffetts! then we went to target and bought some hair dye. so i dyed my hair darkkk brown. but it still has a redish tint. i love it! then i watched across the universe. it was by far the weirdest movie EVER. but i loved it for some reason :)
anyways. now it's sunday and i am reliving my crappy weekend so i am in a bad mood. i think i'm going to take a nap :)


oh but i am looking forward to next weekend. friday: homecoming! yay! ugh...how am i going to do my hair.
saturday: allred concert with merrit and cheryl! ah ah ah ahhh! i am going to die of happiness. icant wait to see them!!!
sunday: typical sunday :)

No comments: