Thursday, September 4, 2008

i ripped my pants.

haha...yes..i did. i realized when i was pealing out of the school parking lot so i'm pretty sure i had it all day...ugh. that's so embarrassing. i love when people dont tell me i have a giant hole in my pants. it just makes my day. haha..but i think it's kinda funny. i even got up and bore my testimony in front of all the seminary. no wonder they were looking at me like i was a freak. my freakin pants had a giant hole.

i really am so upset. this is my third pair of pants in like a freakin month. and they were my favorite ones in the whole entire worldddd.

and right now i'm really mad because nobody will freakin go to the drama club opening social with me...and i really wanna go but..i hate going to those things and then you dont know anybody and then you feel super retarded because you cant really leave since you just got there...but you're just sitting there wishing someone was poking your eyes out with hot dog roasters.


hmm yesterday me and emily went to the temple. it was really fun! excpet that it took 2 hours..but ya know i would have spent that time watching gilmore girls and the ellen show so i guess it's not that big of a deal. except ellen did have john mcain (or whatever his name is..i'm not into politics. its all just lies and popularity) on her show. so i totally wanted to see that. ellen is soo funny bahhaa. i love her..in a non lesbian way..of course.

um. school is good :) i love love love it. except i do need a math 1010 book. if you have one...you should...let me buy it from you :) and...history is a lotta work. but its fun :) i like doing homework for some reason. is that weird? haha. umm english freakin sucks. i hate having classes with seniors because i just feel like a fool and i wanna crawl in a hole and die. or just take a nap. that'll work. um lets see what else...i still cant get over how mad i am about my dumb pants. oh um pretty sure all the seminary teachers are my best friends. me and emily and breck stay after school for like an hour on b days just talking to the seminary teachers. i love it..haha..anyways i'm going to just go to the dumb drama club thing by myself because i dont wanna sit here home alone anymore. i love everyone :)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Ok so I have an embarrassing story...all my friends still talk about it...so we watched some dance show (where some girl goes to dance school and becomes a famous dancer) anyways this was like when I was in 10th grade or something, and after you know how boys after they watch a karate show they all get up and do karate well we were being nerdy girl and after the show all got up and were dancing and one of my friends was like Oh melanie knows how to dance she had a solo in her recital and I said yea I will show you and I kicked my leg up really high and my pants literally split top to bottom! Oh my! There were like a bunch of girls there too and they were all howling at me! They were my favorite pair of pants too! Then one time at snow...my skirt came undone in the back and I didn't know and I was walking past a bunch of boys then I felt a draft on my bum and of course I was wearing a thong and my skirt was at my hips and heading south...
sorry so long but I totally know what you mean! ha ha

Angie said...

Mal,
You're awesome! I'm proud of how hard you are working this year in all areas of your life. Keep up the good work!
Mom

Alisha said...

Hey Mal...You are so cute! I love you to death! And I love reading about your blog! I'm impressed at you for listening to the holy ghost, you can never go wrong doing that! (I know...that was the post above. I'm just linking it together :) )

Also...I don't know if you were serious about a Math 1010 book...but I have one I used last semester. Do you want it? I don't know what version you need...let me know! I can send it up with Chris this weekend!

Keep up the AMAZING job that you are doing! I am constantly impressed by you!