Thursday, March 3, 2011

3 funny things

wanna know 3 funny things that happened?

1. i am at the library (i swear weird things happen to me here all the time. by the way i write, you'd probably think ALL i do is sit at the library and watch weird people. well it's not true. i do homework too. i just have ADD so homework turns into people watching/blog writing/ facebook stalking time.) anyways, i am at the library. just a sittin and a workin. and there is this really gross couple sitting near me. they're all over each other and yuck. they're watching a movie or something, who knows. she keeps clipping her fingernails, and if there is ONE sound in the entire world that i hate, that would be it. and she is not wearing shoes. and her toes are really just grossing me out. and he just has..unruly hair. THEN. she does the nastyest nast thing in the world. she pulls a box of tissues out from her backpack. normally, this wouldn't make me throw up in my purse but she starts blowing her nose and i can SEE the boogers in the tissue. that made me sick. but dont worry, folks, it gets worse. after she blows all those nasty sticky boogers into her tissue SHE PUTS IT ON HIS LAP! who in the right mind would deal with someone like this?! i mean, not to be rude or anything but i dont care who it is, i do not want your nasty boogs on my arm.

okay, so much for 3 funny things. i have to finish my paper. sorry, folks ;)

No comments: