Wednesday, January 26, 2011

ooooh the library.

HAHAHA. so..funny story. okay maybe it's just funny to me but i need to tell SOMEONE so i dont die of laughing...

so i am sitting here at the library. top floor .right by the window. there is NOBODY here and then this guy comes and sits at a table super close to me. i had my hood on because it was cold and i was dying, and then i stood up to plug my computer in before i lost all my hard work i did on this rockin paper.

then i got hot from working so hard, so i took my hood off. the guy looks up at me and goes "OH! it's a girl!?" and then puts his head back down on the table. i want to know what in the world he is thinking right now.

oh dear. he is mumbling. dont tell anyone but i am sneakily watching him in the reflection of the windows. creeper i know. but he's freaking me out! he keeps mumbling to himself saying weird things like "woah she looks like such a bitch" and weird things. i want to be like..excuse me. but those words are not inside your head. i can HEAR THEM!

okay i am going to do it....well..next time he says something. possible update...soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Having Ruby Slippers on your nails is always in fashion.

grampa said...

so give us a up date on ceral killer at the libary

Melanie said...

I am seriously laughing my butt off right now!