Friday, January 14, 2011

what do you want?

okay, honestly that title has nothing to do with what i have to say. it was just the first that that came into my head so i went with it.

okay. i have 13 minutes before my bedtime. lets see what i can fit into these short..ope. 12 minutes now.

so school has officially started. it's so great! i had a few nervous breakdowns because i know how hard it is going to be(which is EXTREMELY hard) but i got over it, planned everything out. bought a calendar. bought a planner. got ready to conquer the world. or just college, whichever one comes first.

my classes are a lot of fun though! i have ceramics, ethics and values, yoga, health for education teachers, english, and geology. it sounds easy, but it's a LOT of reading. and even more writing. but it's going to be really good! i've learned a lot already. i really like my philosophy class! it's so great. i get to expand my brain and think more...which is always fun. i've developed a lot of my own ideas and my own beliefs lately, which i think is really cool. my eyes have opened up and i have figured out a lot of stuff!

okay, but i do have one problem.
the boy that sits in front of me in english wears WAY too much cologne..it makes me SICK! so today i sat on the other side of the classroom hoping he wouldnt follow me. AND HE DID! i wanted to die. all i could do was think about how i was about to pass out from this disgusting boys smell, and he wouldnt go away!
i swear if he sits by me again all hell will break loose and he will not have hands to spray that dang stuff on his body anymore. and that's what's up my friends.

dont mess with me.

but on the flip side..
people that dont wear cologne (aka boys) really seriously make me mad. i am sorry, but you are in my general area. and you smell DISGUSTING. i cant breathe when you're around me. and i cant even stand to open my mouth for fear that the stench will somehow turn into a taste and enter into my mouth and scar me for life. so please, no matter how good you think you smell..for my sake put some deodorant on..and then  ONE spray of your lovely cologne.

i almost just passed out on my bed. i am locked in my tiny room. and i had my space heater going. and i had 1348097 blankets on my body. and then all of a sudden i wanted to have a nervous breakdown and be overly dramatic about how hot i was. and so i did.

so guess who rocks at making friends? i do.
well at least i think i do. i have no idea what other people are thinking about me. but i dont really care. because we have fun when we talk! and that's what i like to do.
so what i did was sign up for all the clubs in the world. go me! and now i am officially a cool person. because i do fun things..like...join clubs and...talk to people.

it's so great. :)

so onto another thing.

lets talk anxiety.
1. the fact that i have to walk down a hall with taxidermy animals every day. it's awful. i cry. i swear that hyena is going to attack me one of these days. or the moose will grow a body and eat me.
2. this paper i have to write. i have to write about a "controversial" topic that causes heated discussions between me and someone i care about.
      1. i dont care enough about anyone to write about it.
       2. i dont get in heated discussions unless it's about work and whether or not someone gives me their cell                   phone number.
3. clothes.
4. my alarm going off every morning at 6 for me to go to the gym
5. going to the gym
6.being anywhere except for my bed.
7. when i forget to clip/paint my toenails and i have to wear no shoes or socks in yoga where everyone can see my unkept toes.
8. when i can see my vains popping out of my skin.
9. the fact that my hair isnt growing
10. the thought of having long hair again.
11. when someone parks outside my window.
12. marriage. will people stop suggesting it?
13. people forgetting my birthday (you all forgot it. i just put this in here to remind you that you did. i look forward to your belated birthday cards...with money in them)
14. small paychecks.
15. high rent
16. boys.
17. the fact that one day i might be fat again.
18. THESE DANG TOENAILS.


ope. time's up. you guys got an extra 4 minutes of me writing. how lucky are you?
my sleep just lost 4 minutes. you better feel pretty dang lucky.