Tuesday, March 22, 2011

sizzle.

if you read this, you HAVE to know. i am not the brightest bulb in the tanning bed. but sometimes i even amaze myself with my stupidity.


once upon a time i was really happy because it was FINALLY warm enough to wear shorts outside. so i did just that. i got my hot pants on and was strutting my stuff all over the place. and then it was friday and i was bored in orem so i decided to go play with my sister and her friend for a while. we ate ice cream and did girl things. it was a jolly good time. THEN my little sisters friend was like "oh hey i think it's a really good idea to curl my hair" and i was all "oh my gosh! i miss doing that! let me do it! please please pleaseeeeee!"

so she did.

except i had to hurry because i had to go and meet some friends at nicklecade. so i hurried and got all done and then stood up from the chair and my stupid shorts got soo wrinkly. and then i was like "whatever i don't have time to iron them! it's fine!" but no. i looked in the mirror and almost ran away from embarrassment of wrinkly shorts syndrome.

So in the event of me having wrinkly shorts AND having a curling iron in my hand i thought "oh hey guess what's a really great idea? i am going to just hurry and iron my shorts while they're still on me with this circular pole of fiery death."

okay, those really weren't the real words in my head, because we all know i don't think with that many words. it was more like "wrinkle + hot thing = no wrinkle"

and then it happened. i was a careless fool who didn't think about the fact that in a split second this pole of fiery death could (and would) burn my very flesh. and that's exactly what it did. i am pretty positive it burned a hole all the way to my very core. (aka my bones) and so i developed this awful hole in my leg that still, a week later, refuses to heal. and it hurts. so i am in desperate need of a wheelchair. and probably all things chocolate :) yaayyy chocolate!


also, i would show you a picture but i know you ALL would barf on yourselves seventeen times because it is that disgusting. so just know that i am saving your life. 

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I just ate string cheese.

Sorry about your burn :(

Melanie said...

oh my gosh. I can't stop laughing. circular pole of death!! LMAO!!!

Nick Furner said...

I am to sorry about your burn, This story is way funny though! It sounds so familiar! It's like I've heard it before