Wednesday, September 8, 2010

this.stupid.freaking.bed.

i cant walk. i blame this bed.
i got a really weird rash the other day, and then it went away. but my roommate got it too..but hers hasnt gone away. so question..can you get a rash from mold..because we have all sorts of mold in our shower. soo..hopefully i dont die.

i love my new job :) i mean, all i do is wipe tables and crawl around on the floor and wipe things, but it's fun! mostly i am just SO thankful that i have a job. SOOO thankful!

umm school is good...suuuper boring. i feel like i'm really not even doing anything! but it's fun! you should see all the drawings i do during class! today i was in class and i opened my notebook full of my arts and the boy next to me looked over and just busted up laughing at me. i a little bits wanted to die, but you know whatever.

and then i am walking to my next class (down the worlds longest stair case) and i was listening to music and i was having a grand old time and BAM. i fall down the stairs. and boy oh boy did i fall..and you know when you fall and you make weird sounds? yeah, i did that. and then i just sat their with an owey butt laughing my head off at myself..and everyone thought i was so crazy, but it was funny!

anyways, i just want to sit here and curse at this mattress of mine :s

OH! tomorrow i am doing my first classroom observation! HORRAAAYY! i am excited, but actually really nervous. oh well, i'll let you know how it goessss!

anyways, sorry i am so boring. i dont even have any good stories..you'd think i didnt do anything all day..but trust me. i do. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I heart Mallory.

Uncle Tom