Thursday, September 23, 2010

scripture talk

okay, so i have started to realize this really annoying cadence that people talk in when they are reading their scriptures or giving a talk in church, and i'm not going to lie it kinda drives me crazy.
but the most annoying thing is..i do it too! and i cant even help it! i just read it and while i'm doing it all i can think about is how annoying i am being by doing this, but of course i cant freaking stop.
boo on that!
also, merrit. aka my sister. aka my best friend. has her mission farewell this sunday. i cant even express my sadness..but also my joy for her. i cant imagine how the next two years are going to be without her...and honestly i dont want to. i dont even know who i am supposed to call when i just need to whine..nobody understands..or gives as good advice as my big sissy does :(
great, i'm crying again. i gotta stop doing this.

1 comment:

Megan K Leavitt said...

Mallory! I probably cried for three days straight after Mindy left... and now she'll be home in less than a month! It goes by crazy fast and seriously there's no greater blessing than having a missionary out :)

Also, I do the scripture talk too. It's an inevitable part of Mormonism.