Thursday, September 16, 2010

i got attacked.

okay, this is kinda a lame story to tell, but forreals it was a painful moment (and it's still painful!) so i am going to whine about it to the world.

the other day i was walking home from school just talking to my mom about how bad i hated walking home because every time i did without fail i would have to go to the bathroom REALLY bad! so anyways, finally i crossed the super busy/scary road that you have to cross to get to my apartments and i'm just walking walking walking then BAM a car drives past me and a giant piece of metal comes shooting straight into my foot! and the stupid corner gets stuck into my heel. i was crying and screaming because it freaked me out! and then i pulled it out and i was all bloody! but i had to keep walking because i had to go to the bathroom and so i was running down the road with a bloody foot and me screaming on the phone to my mother.
i'm sure it was quite the sight.

so that's my college life for you. i am still weird. and i am still happy as a lark :)

anyways, what the heck is a lark and why is it so happy!? what if i wanna be happy as a parrot? or a turtle? I LOVE TURTLES. i want one soooooooooooooooooooooo bad.
almost as bad as i want a bull dog (hint hint, dad)

2 comments:

MD said...

What the? Why did you fail to mention this story to me before?

mallorycake said...

haha i dont know! i have too many other things to tell you!