Saturday, September 11, 2010

sleep tight...dont let the bed bugs bite!

..no but seriously. dont let them. because they will :/

yes..my apartment was struck with the mean lil buggers called bed bugs. it was quite the dramatic experience, that's for sure. and it had to happen when i was in the WORST mood ever.

everyone was running around grabbing their stuff, screaming, and ripping sheets off the beds and i was just standing there..ready to cut the next person that screamed. i loaded up my bags, and ran far...FAAARR. away. (okay, well maybe just to barnes and nobel. but they have free wifi!) anyways..imagine this. hobo mallory (in her work out clothes from zumba class) laying on the floor in the corner of a book store with her backpack and all her "precious" belongings all around her. yeah, i looked homeless.



oh. and guess what? i live at hogwarts....great.

so..thats me. being kicked out of my apartment so they could spray the thing down. i havent slept on my bed since..because i didnt feel like washing my sheets. sooo i slept on the floor in my roommates TINYYY room. it was quite cozy. :)

anyways, it's getting colder outside and i am getting more and more unhappy about it. i LOVE fall...but its the thing that follows it that i hate. especially because i have to walk to school andddd it's quite a long walk! driving doesnt take that long, but then once you are walking..it's not as quick as you would hope. sooo i am taking donations to go towards buying me a parking pass at school so my walk isnt quite as far :)

college is great though :)

No comments: