Monday, December 29, 2008

i cry every time i take down the christmas treeee :)

haha. uh pretty sure that's an inside joke. unless you've heard the ridiculously stupid song that says that a million times. who in their right mind cries when they take down the tree. well i almost did today because i was so mad at all the millions of christmas decorations we have in our house, and not enough boxes to put them all in. it's extremely upsetting...but i love it nonetheless.

um pretty sure i'm stressed out to the MAX currently. school starts in a week. which i am EXTREMELY upset about. i dont know how i'm going to do it. and i have so so so much homework it's ridiculous. i just wanna quit now and start runnin. and then..kenya is just creeping closer and closer. i still have to raise a bunch of money...and do a million hours of service. and i have to work. (WHICH I LOVE) haha. except for the part where it gets really stressful. that part is what i hate.

um. christmas was really fun :) i got everything i wanted plus some! and..i just loved it so much :) but i always do. i am HATING the snow. i want it to die. i wish i could take a sword and stab it a million times...but that would do abosolutely nothing except make me really cold..so i wont do it.

lets see...the other day me and merrit and abigail went to go ice skating at the south jordan rink. but of course it was closed...so we decided just to use our feet...minus the skates. and of course i was the one that falls...twice and gets a concussion :( it still hurts. i guess maybe i should see a doctor. but i hate them! they'll just tell me to take medicine. and i hateee that. so i wont :)

anyways. i need to stop eating so much. it's making me feel like puke.
but i have started to excersize more :) which is a plus. i'm proud of myself.

1 comment:

Celeste said...

I couldn't WAIT to take down all my Christmas crap today! Feels good to have my house back! Your posts always make me laugh hysterically! I love reading about you!