Tuesday, December 2, 2008

argh.

why does my soul insist on being in a bad mood? i want to screammmm. i think it's because i am so freakin tired all the time. i just want to express my anger towards winter. i hate hate hate it. :(

well. anyways...school is good. it's getting a lot a lot a lot harderr! but i'm trying to keep up! um. oh and i never told you i got a ticket on friday :( i had to tell my parents first. ugh. worst day of my life. i wanted to punch someones guts out..that's for sure.

but i had a fun time with merrit being home! and just spending time with everyone :) i was a big fan. and ornament painting. i must say i painted the worlds best ornament ever ever ever. actually..i painted two! i'll upload pictures later :) it's amazing! haha

well here's a picture of me and alex and emily in weights class :) ya gotta love ittt
p.s alex looks stupidddd :)

1 comment:

MD said...

I wuvie you and I was so so so happy to spend all the weekend with you! Sorry I was so cranky and busy all the days long. I can't wait till Christmas!