Wednesday, November 26, 2008

the heavens are looking down on me

so...today i stayed home from school because i'm sick..and blah blah blah i just slept and sat around half the day..then i was downstairs in my bathroom listening to 107.9 and getting ready...and the dj girl was all like talking about this hair salon..and all this good stuff and she was like call in now to win a free haircut...and i was just like oh haha i'll call..and guess what. I WON! yes. i mallory denison FINALLY, for once won something on the radio. it's the best day of my life...you have no idea!

i'll tell you a little bit about myself. when i was little..and off track i would sit in my pajamas all day and listen to the radio and try with all my soul to win something..but it never worked :( and i was depressed and gave up. but now..hope has been regained! yay :)

2 comments:

Celeste said...

LUCKY! That never happens to me - YAY!!

Brad said...

ah man,thats been i life-long goal of mine... nice job!