Monday, November 10, 2008

blood?!

today. i was about to do my homework. and i got a bloody nose :( it freakin lasted like twelve hours! i wanted to scream. but it postponed my homework doing to..oh never. yay.

i'll just do it in the worst class ever..financial lit. @%#@!!

um. today in seminary we learned about miracles and stuff...and it just helped me realize how blessed i am in my life and how thankful i am that i know that i can pray...and get answers. i cant tell you how many times a day i pray about the weirdest things like..being able to find underwear that dont give me weggies..and it works! :) so i just have a really really strong testimony of prayer.
haha. okay yeah. that's my little smidget of insight.

anyways. i am super just stressed! stupid freakin musical! i dont know what i am doing..STILL. but i want you all to come. actually i EXPECT you to come :) because it'll be really awesome. all i can say is flashing lights and sequence. it'll be the bomb.

um. what else was i going to say. oh. i still havent received any money for my hair cut...so this is just your reminder.

oh okay i was on myspace today and i found this band that did a cover of hot n cold by katie perry. and i kinda liked it..so if you wanna check it out. i vote you do :)
http://www.myspace.com/chasethelight

OH! ahhh i am so excited for this week! it's just all so happy. thursday--- semi final football game!!!!!!!!!!!!! @%#^ yay. :) i am so excited. i have a feeling we're going to take it all :) we be der.

um what else is going on this week. saturday is my first youthlinc meeting!!! woop! anddd it's the real game. semi finals..is that right? i'm not totally sure. but it'll be one big party. i am super excited. we're totally winning. one hundred percent i know it! :)

anyways. someone text me once in a while? i get lonely.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

UUHH...
YOU FORGOT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WEEK.
I am coming home!!!!!