Tuesday, November 18, 2008

i might die.

uggh this week sucks. tech week for the musical. my feet want to fall off. i dont know i think the most annoying thing is that every one keeps expecting me to do everything for them..and to know everything..and i think i might kill someone by the end of this week. i literally am there from after school to probably 11ish. ugh ugh ugh. but oh well..it's pretty fun :) i've met a lot of people! i just wish i wasn't so tired all the time but oh well what's new. so pretty much that has taken over my life..so i have nothing interesting to write about...oh except i'll tell you my dream....

one time in my lifetime i want to be dolly in hello dolly. well mostly only when she's at the resturant..walking down the stairs and all the guys are singing and dancing and...yeah pretty sure that's the worlds best scene..ever! i'm pretty sure that's all i am going to think about for the rest of my life!

oooh my heavens..it's ridiculous how tired i am. and how annoyed i am at people that think they are better then anyone in the whole entire world. i just want to slap them in the face and knock some sense into them...because it really is just my number one pet peeve. and that's pretty much how every person in my whole entire school is...and it drives me up the wallllllll. oh sad story :( like today during lunch they were practicing the ancient Chinese art of kareokayy and this one girl was doing it by herself..and these people thought it was sooo funny and they're like taking a video of her and laughing at her...and i wanted to march over there and chuck their phone across the room and yell..but they ran away...darnnn.

anyways. i hate how awkward of a person i am..i feel like i do the dumbest things around people i dont know very well and..i just hate it with all my soul. and i cant ever think of anything to say so i say the dumbest things and then they just awkwardly laugh and walk away and i just..ew

well i should go to bed because i have another longgggg day tomorrow. and the next day. yay :s well anyways...drop me a comment :)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Im sorry mal mal about your hard week!!!!
I love you still
and I totally understand about the whole awkward thing 100 percent!
but
I love you still