Saturday, December 13, 2008

:)

well one..it snowed obviously. ew ew ew. :s i'm not looking forward to the long hours spent shoveling the driveway...but oh well..merrit will be soon to help :) HA

this morning i went and did the bell ringing for the salvation army at smiths :) it was fun! but veryyy cold!! but it was only an hour so i survived..thank heavens!! haha..

umm..tonight is the christmas dance!!!!! i'm super excited! our pajamas light up when you move!!! HECK YEAH! haha...i'm pumped :) then afterrr we're going to party it up :) yayayay!

OH! my biggest news..i now officially have a job :) ewww haha. at red hanger. it's connected to some coffee shop..so it smells like coffee and smoke. eww. and my boss is super niceee! it'll only be for a little while..HOPEFULLY. but really..it shouldnt be that hard. i workkkkkk...like almost every day this weekk..SUCK. and i have to go to the doctor on friday :s not excited for that. haha i know exactly what they'll say. um you're fat and not flexible. yes..i cannot touch my toes. it's not my fault! i practice EVERY DAY i swear..i just cant do it! oh well..it's not a big deal.

anyways one more week of school :) yay. i cant wait until christmas! it's going to be the best days of my lifeeee! anyways...i got lunch with my dad at sams club today :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I can't touch my toes either. flexibility is overrated.

MD said...

Mallory. As much as I love you, I am NOT going to help you shovel.

Melanie said...

HAHAHA! I am pretty sure the doctor won't just walk in and say "um your fat and not flexible" That made me laugh out loud and I had to read it to Lee because I loved it. I hope someday I go into the dr and that is all they say. They walk in tell me I am fat and unflexible then walk out.