Sunday, January 4, 2009

the monthly cry baby eyes had to come at the worst time possible.

ugh so january 4th. :) happy birthday to me.

so today at church we're like sitting there and the WHOLE time i had cry baby eyes. i dont know why.. i just did. and so i was like holding it back and i was doing a pretty good job at it! but then in young womans they forgot my birthday...and it's not that big of a deal! like i dont even care but the lil' pms bug went off and i just wanted to cry my eyeballs out. i felt so stupid haha

ugh. so i just thought you should know my extremely embarrassing moment that i had.

BUT. there was something to make it up :) it's called. boy that i'm in LOVE with and always have been talked to me foreverrrrr and gave me like a million hugs (yes lame i know. but you have no idea how long i've been in love. probably since i was 5...so it's a big deal to me!) ah...i just wish you knew. but people read this that know him so i'm keeping shhh :)

4 comments:

Celeste said...

Awe --- that's a bummer deal! How could they forget??!!! Gosh - you should egg their houses! Want me to help? I hope you can find some smiles - I wanna know who the boy is....?

Cheryl said...

ahh mal mal.
im sorry!! i love you!! i wish I could have come over!! But I went back to school. and I miss you.
And is it the boy you told me about yesterday?

Sarah said...

Mallory Bo Ballory....I'm sorry I missed your birthday, I had big plans of making homemade thin mints and bringing them over with song...but the tired bug bit me. I was up until 4 or 5 am the night before because I had to teach a combined YW lesson and I couldn't sleep at all. Lame. Lame that your YW forgot your birthday. L-A-M-E.
I Love you lots and you should be expecting some choco cookies sometime soon (it still counts cause it's within your birthday week right?)
Sarah
PS. If anyone knows about big crushes it is me. I am making you tell me about it next time I see you.

Melanie said...

oh my gosh! I get crybaby eyes too at that time of the month. It must run in our family. Today (yep that time for me too) I was thinking about how I don't want Owen to get any bigger cuz he is just so cute and I started to bawl. I love you and that really is so stupid about yw! I would cry too! I would probably cry about anything right now though! haha. Oh your blogs make me laugh and I want to know about your crush. I will tell you about mine (his name is Lee!)