Friday, January 9, 2009

"DID YOU SPIT IN MY FOOD?!"

so this is my story about my bad encounter with a mcdonalds worker. ew ew ew. i was so so mad.

so..i pull up to the drive through and sat there for like 2 minutes waiting. and it was cold and nobody had said anything so...

ME: HELLOOOOOOOOOOOO?
MCDONALDS BOY : oh my g(you know what)...HOLD ON A SECOND
ME: excuse me?
MCDONALDS BOY: i said hold on a second!
ME: um dont tell me what to do! you're here to serve me fool!
MCDONALDS BOY: just one second

like a million hours later

MCDONALDS BOY: can i help you?
ME: its about time. one double stack (for breck)
MCDONALDS BOY: one double stack?
ME: that's what i said.

a million more hours of waiting in the line

MCDONALDS BOY: did you have the kids meal?
ME: does it look like i'd have a kids meal. no. i didnt.
MCDONALDS BOY: mcdouble? $1.08
ME: i hand it to him without looking at him.

while he is giving me dirty looks and planning something mean.
he hands me the money. i drive to the next window.

AT THE NEXT WINDOW

LADY WITH SOME GUY STANDING RIGHT THERE WITH HER: mcdouble?
ME: oh my gosh. yes i had the mcdouble.

LADY AND GUY STAIR AT ME. AWKWARDLY AND MEANLY AND KILLINGLY.

ME: WHAT'S THIS PLACES PROBLEM!

and i drive away

yes. i was mad. i wanted to punch someone out. so..dont ever go there again :)

2 comments:

MD said...

Bahaha. Why in the world didn't you call me and tell me this story? I laughed my guts out.

Cheryl said...

hahahah
i knoww!! I freaking love this!!
my favorite story of all time!