Wednesday, January 7, 2009

thankful wednesday :)

i always...ALWAYS mean to do thankful thursday.
but i always forget! so..i decided to do it right now so that i dont forget :)

1. my parents. i know...i know...cheesy and lame sounding. but honestly...i'm being serious. today we went to the homeless shelter and read stories to the kids there, and it just made me so thankful for my parents and what they do for me...and everything they give me! and how hard they work so we can have the things that we do have.

2. the fact that i have a job. i keep hearing about people getting fired and what not...and how nice is it that i was able to get a job while there are tons of people out there looking for them!

3. midol. what would the world be without it.

4. calculators. math tests would be a failure if it wasn't for my dear sweet technology :)

what are yours?

No comments: