Sunday, June 5, 2011

riuahfndalk

i cant think of what to say 99% of my life. i have about 170000 hours of free time at work, so if i wanted to, i could write my opinions on every topic on the world, but guess what? I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING TO SAY. everr. i think my brain stopped working, and now the only thing that it can think of is food and the weird dreams i have. and trust me, they're super weird. i wish i could remember them more than just weird bits and pieces about midgets attacking me, or the clouds spelling weird things to me, but you know...my brain wont ever do what i want it to. 

so i'm not sure if i told anyone this, and quite frankly i am way too lazy to look at my future posts and read what i've said and what i havent, so you might get to relive the amazing stories of my wonderful life! you lucky duck, you. 

mmkay. so i work at larry miller in provo. i answer phones, make spread sheets, run errands, order supplies, you know..all the important things in a company. i actually really enjoy it...as much as one can enjoy a full time job. (oh, my memory is reminding me that i've already shared this news with you. oopsies.) 
anyways, it's a good times. of course, i have my good and bad days. i have the people i get along with, and the people that i wish would disappear off the planet earth..but i've made really good friends there! and i have a lot of fun, sometimes, so i guess that's all you can ask for, right? (okay, confession. i feel like i can only write nice things about it on my blog because i get scared that someone there might read it and i'll get fired for writing the wrong thing..so if you want stories and all the exciting life happenings of a receptionist..you're going to have to ask me in person! :) but honestly, i dont have bad things to say about it. also, i'll let you buy me dinner if you want. because that's always a nice gesture.) 

i want to throw myself another birthday. i know, it'd be the third one this year...but i get to do whatever i want, right? i'm an adult! i can make decisions! i decide i want another birthday! this time i'm going to actually throw a party and do fun things, so expect greatness. 

ehm. i'm going to grow a mullet. and nobody can stop me.

wanna know my biggest accomplishment of this week? :) it's a good one! 
i, mallory kay denison, got the radio station changed at work. 
what are you saying? that's not impressive? that's not a big deal? well i'm here to tell you that if only you knew the painful music i had to endure every day of my life. it was stuck on 70's folk music of death, where all they'd do is play songs like this  or this.
yes, i admit. they really arent THAT bad of songs. but when you listen to them 15 times a day, monday through friday, it gets bad...really REALLY bad. 

anyways, my laptop is getting really hot on my lap so i'm guessing it's time for bed. :) remember to send me a huge bouquet of bright flowers this week! 

No comments: