Thursday, June 30, 2011

finding your hiding place.

aight my friends.  with the craziness of life, and all the things that make you want to crawl in a hole and DIE about. i have advice. well maybe not advice, but i have my story. and it's pretty lame. but i just feel like i wanna talk about it. and since i have lost all my verbal communication skills in life, this is the only way i convey my important thoughts.

anyways. my hiding place. i like to pretend like getting there is the hardest thing in the world. and i like to pretend i hate every second of being there, but in reality..i wish i was there all the time. ALL the time. anyways. this place is called the gym. golds gym. i like that the moment i walk in those doors i know NOBODY and i can put my headphones in and listen to my music as loud as i want and sing along and run until my legs turn to jello and i fall off the back of the treadmill.

forever and everrr it was the biggest chore to get me there. the only reason i went was because i spent so gosh darn much money on it that by golly i was not about to let it go to waste! but the more i go, the more i LOVE running. and lifting weights. and zumba-ing until my butt falls off.

so then i was thinking. if everyone had their hiding place that they could spend 2 hours a day just doing there thing..everyone would be a LOT happier. so that's my goal. well besides stop being fat. is to allow myself ME time. especially when school starts. i'm so terrified that i am going to lose it and go on some crazy outrage of fire breathing anger and stress. so hopefully i wont die. and my eyes wont fall out of my head. but hey, one can only hope.

anyways. find your happy (or hiding) place. and i hope hope hope it's the gym because i promise you endorphins are gods gift of magic happy juice. and you'll love it. 

No comments: