Wednesday, June 22, 2011

i want everyone to know this

i am going to be a big deal. dont believe me? just wait and see :)

i changed my major. and no, not to peace and justice studies. i've been struggling a lot with the whole elementary education stuff. i was embarrassed about what i was doing. i wasnt comfortable when student teaching, and i was petrified of my future. i didnt want that lifestyle. i didnt want to be a teacher for the rest of my life. i knew i'd be happy, and good at it, but it just wasnt exactly what i wanted. so what did i do? i changed it! because guess what? I DO WHAT I WANT! :)

and i couldnt be more excited about this new path. trust me. it's going to be twelve gazillion times harder. and i'm pretty positive i might be in way over my head. but also, guess what? i'm going to do it! and i'm going to freaking dominate.

okay okay. i know you guys are all dying to know what exactly i changed it to. and so here's the big surprise.

business management. WITH an emphasis in hospitality management.

 :D
that's me. smiling. because i am so THRILLED.

these are the things i am most excited about it:
i feel like i'll meet a LOT of really cool people.
i get to work with people.
i am going to have so many possibilities! i have the freaking world at my fingertips! and it's going to be so wonderful. because i'm going to dominate.
i feel like i'm going to be really good at it. (not to be cocky or anything, but i am pretty much good at everything in the whole wide world. and i know you all would agree with me)
i am going to show up every single boy in that entire program with my awesomeness and smartness.
i can finally fulfill my lifelong dream of being an event planner! (and no. i didnt say wedding planning. never will i ever say wedding planning.)
umm. i am excited about a lot of other things, but mostly that's all i can think of.

but you guys should be excited for me too. because when you all decide to throw a huge party and dont feel like planning it, you're going to call me and then i'll turn it in to a kick-butt event of the century. and you'll pay me twelve million thousand dollars because you'll be so happy.

also, wanna know what else has been going on?

i got a spray tan. and it was beautiful. i was a beach goddess for a good week! but now i look like a diseased fool. :) my favorite thing in the world

i am still obsessed with chocolate. i think it's a weird disease i have. it's like the hip hop fever...only worse.

remember how excited i was that they changed the radio station at work? well i spoke too soon. first, they changed it back to 70's folk. then 80's rock. and now it's elevator music from HELL. seven out of the seven hours i'm here during the day i want to die. and take a gun and shoot the speakers. that's how much i hate it. so i decided something. they should let me be the boss of this place..and the DJ.

umm. there's a boyfriend in the picture. and no, he's not imaginary.

i need a vacation. i wish i could go outside of the america, but unfortunately i dont think i could afford it, and i dont have a lot of days off of work to do it. but anyways. does anyone have hookups for me to stay on someones couch while i get out of utah, i would be eternally excited.

what elseeee...i dont think there are any more updates on my life. pretty sure it's completely mundane and consists of a lot of looking out the window...sitting in a chair..and sometimes answering phones...
this is the life!

1 comment:

Lesa said...

Boyfriend = imaginary. Still.