Tuesday, May 4, 2010

i'm a gleek...

i adore glee. more than anything in the world. i wish it was my life. i want to date finn. mostly i want to marry finn actually. today they had the BEST episode. seriously..ice ice baby and cant touch this..how can you say that's bad!

i am also stressed out up to my eyeballs. i have to give two speeches this week, and then one huge one next week. thanks to my wonderful father i got rid of my nervous breakdown and actually tackled that project. i'm so thankful for him :)

okay ah. i am having a hard time typing this post because i am so consumed with watching glee. seriously, if you dont watch it i will let you come to my house and watch every single episode with me, because...it's wonderful. :)

anyways. sorry...bye!

1 comment:

MD said...

I have never watched a full episode of glee. i always get bored. same skanky storyline ever. single. episode. but i still love you.