Friday, May 28, 2010

18 years...any regrets?

you know when something big is about to happen, ooh lets just say..something like your graduation..and it makes you look back on your life and think if you would have done anything differently,or if you have any regrets? wellllll i've been actually thinking a lot about it because of my whole tech center graduation, and now my high school graduation. it's just weird. but honestly, i wouldnt go back.

i love who i turned out to be, and honestly that's good enough for me. granted, i dont have a lot of friends, but i'm okay with that. i dont feel like i need to be impressing other people, or trying to fit in with everyone, and i really love that about me. i know that's kinda weird, but it's just how i am i guess :) i also really like that i am not afraid to stand up for myself, or say no to people when i really mean no.

what's weird is, no matter how much i hated the tech center, i loved it at the same time. i found out what i DIDNT wanna do when i grow up, i made a lot of friends, i found out what kinds of boys to NOT date, andddddd i learned that public speaking is one of my favorite things ever :)

i guess there are a few things i wish i would have done more in high school...maybe go on a date once in a while ;) or not be so afraid to trust people, but i suppose that'll just be something i need to work on!

the one thing i regret (that is actually probably the lamest thing ever) is once my family went on a vacation to sea world or something, and me and merrit had the chance to kiss a sea lion, but i chickened out. i wanna freakin kiss a sea lion!



anyways. i think my goal is to go on one date with one boy that i can actually stand before i leave for thailand. i have two weeks. blahhh.

maybe i should change that goal right now. it's a lot harder then you think it is! i mean, i realize i'm weird..but really, come one. at least i make good conversation! anyways, i hope i get to kiss a sea lion one day, that's all i ever think about. maybe riding a elephant in thailand will make up for it. but knowing me i am going to chicken out. except i did pet a rhino, sooooo maybe i'm being less of a chicken.

oh wait no. i am still terrified of mascots. :( poooo. one day...i'll be brave :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think that it's better to have a few good friends than a lot of people that you don't hardly even know :) Or maybe I think that because I don't have many friends