Wednesday, February 25, 2009

a very good friend once told me...

to laugh it off. stop being so hard on yourself and just learn to laugh at your mistakes and your trials...so that's what i have been trying to do..very hard. uggh. easier said than done though, i am not going to lie. sometimes all you want to do is beat someones head into a brick wall and be grumpy! but for some reason lately it's been like that for me alllllll the time.

but dont worry i'm stopping..NOW.

anyways. prommm is march 10th.
and i am bound and determined to force someone to ask me, just like i've forced people to take me to every other dance that i've been to. haha..sorry guys ;) i just wanna goooo :( it's my juinor prom. and i'm a junior. so pretty much...i'll be really mad when i am stuck at home throwing myself a pity party.

oh and did i forget to mention...my feet are going to fall off! freakin i get into work today and they have 15..yes 15 FULL bags waiting for me. then like half a million people decide to come and drop off even more stuff and i couldnt go fast enough and i was so stressed out and hungry and i had to go to the bathroom and..it was just bad. then i lock up at 7 and this guy drives up, but i was hiding wishing he would go away. but of course not. he stands there knocking for a while, then comes to the drive through door and knocks and stairs at me until i go help him. iwas mad. then like twelve other people followed i was like HELLO!! NO! i wanna freakin go home and eat before i die!

because..for some reason i havent been feeling well, and so i just am never in the mood to eat but it just HIT ME. and i wanted to kick someone...but i didnt.

anyways..what else happened. um pretty much nothing else. that's my life in a nutshell :) lucky you gets to read it...my life is sooooooo interesting. i just cant even handle it.

HA.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

When I was a Junior I didn't get asked to Prom until the Thursday before the dance, or maybe it was Friday...anyway I was so mad that I didn't get asked I skipped the stupid Prom assembly because I was depressed that I was the only one of my friends that hadn't gotten asked yet and one of my senior friends saw me in the hall and felt bad for me so he decided to ask me.
Boys can be so lame sometimes.

Cheryl said...

oh mal mal. dont feel bad. I never went to my junior prom.
I went to wests. which was much much better than any bingham dance combined. you should just make someone from a different school ask you... or I seriously, literally will take you. not even joking.
I need to go to binghams prom too.
ha

Sonda said...

Oh, Mal! Some days are just the pits and I hear ya!! What seems like a big deal now (and it can be) will be but a distant memory in years to come and you'll wonder what the fuss was all about. I went to a few proms and sometimes I think I would have been better off at home!! Seriously! Enjoy being a teenager. Try not to worry about it. You have a great life ahead of you. Some day I'll say "I told you so":) Just wait