Saturday, February 7, 2009

I AM SORRY.

i've been so busy it's not even funny, and i never have time to write! well..who am i kidding i barely have time to go to the bathroom for heck sakes!

so needless to say, my life is crazy. between school, then straight to work, then straight to my homework (or the occasional napping with a book over my face), then trying to fit the gym, life, friends, um goodness..i dont even have time to spend all this precious money i am making!

it's very upsetting.

so today...i took clorox (spelling? who knows...) wipes to work today and cleaned EVERYTHING. i scrubbed all the black sticky stuff off of the three tables, the two key boards, i swept every little grey dust bunny that was floating around ( believe me...there was enough to fill a full size garbage can) it was terrible. but i feel a lot better about myself. AND i got to wear my normal clothes :) yay for no ugly uniform days. i'm praying i get another one tomorrow.

THEN today i went to a party. but there is nothing to tell there...then i went to see he's not that into you. and may i advise you..GO SEE IT :) and if you already have...i'm the brown haired one that over anylyzes EVERYTHING and tries way too hard.

anyways, now that it is 12:25 i need to get some of that much needed beauty sleep :)

1 comment:

Megan K Leavitt said...

Loved that stinking movie! And everyone should see it!