Thursday, February 19, 2009

just a lil' update/thankful thursday

well my day today and yesterday was good. and then today got ruined. thanks a lot stupid world. i am going to have a nervous breakdown and cry my eyeballs out.
but all is dandy.

hey hey come what may i'm not gunna let that ruin my day. no sir. no way. i'm not gunna let that ruin my day.

but that's a lie because i am still going to. UGH. i was informed today that i have to pay $900 in the next 9 days for kenya.
but i think this is where thankful thursday comes in.

THANKFUL THURSDAY.
1. all the money that people donated to me. really guys, thanks! it helped out A TON. :) i love you all for it.
2. getting locked out of electronic music. i really was not in the mood...so he gave me the perfect reason to run away :)
3. take home tests
4. dollar stores

okay. i'm done with that. anyways pretty much my life has been BORING BEYOND BELIEF lately. so i have nothing to tell anyone about!

oh but i taked to my boss and we made up :) which was kinda good. but i'm still on the lookout for another job, because 6.55 just sucks.

anyways i'm not really in the mood for this whole blog writing thing right now

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog so much! You life is so much more interesting than mine! You are so funny and awesome! You always have something so interesting and funny to say, and are so amazing!!!!! You are the BEST! Keep up the good work! And dontcha be a grumpy when the road get's bumpy! Just SMILE! :)