Saturday, February 7, 2009

two words ruined my life.

it's 10 am and i already have something to write about. but believe me it's not good.
i am crying my eyeballs out.
i am going to lose my job.
my boss is going to beat me.
i'm shaking so bad i cant hardly type.
i cant go to work today. i just cant.

and all this is because of two simple words in one stupid phone call that woke me up.

ink load.

this means nothing to you, but to me it means...i'm dead. they're going to throw me in the oven lock it up and throw away the key.

you know how i work at red hanger right? well. my job is to take in the clothes, check the pockets, tag the clothes, and get them all ready for cleaning. if there is a pen in the pockets, and it stays there, i'm dead.

and yes folks, there was a pen in the pocket.

and did i get it out? no.
was it on purpose? no.

so long story short, it exploded in the dry cleaning machine, got over EVERYTHING. and...i'm dead.

4 comments:

Celeste said...

OH NO!!!!!!!!!
I hope they can get it out!

mallorycake said...

haha. thanks. me too. i might have to die before i go in today...UGHHHHH.

MD said...

mallie moo! that is downright awful. Maybe you should blame it on umm...Freddy the evil gremlin who creeps around Red Hanger.

Cheryl said...

oh Mal MAl! im sorry!
Thats exactly how I felt when I ran into the mailbox and thought the lady was literally going to eat my face.
Except it was my fault.
So darn it.
I'm sorry! I hope you don't have to pay it!