Thursday, August 14, 2008

top o' the mornin' to ya!

:) well we made it in ireland...after the earliest morning EVER IN THE HISTORY OF MORNINGS!
5am?..i guess it's not that early but i'm so tired i keep getting cry baby eyes..haha. anyways. i'm going to tell you about the italian boy that was in love with me at the place we ate last night called...red tomato. it was in italian..but i forgot how to spell/say it.

so anyways, back to my story. our waiter just was an add spazo..and had to be doing something every second of every moment. it was kinda funny i'm not going to lie. anyways he kept freakin stairing at me and i was just like what the freak...i could have sworn i brushed my hair. then he winks. two winks in one day! it must be a magic shirt or something. anyways...i just smiled and got back to my 57 different kinda cheese pizza. then i had to use the toilet...so i am just making the ever so long trek to the toilets that are down in the depths of the basement of every building in that country...and while walking down the stairs..he was walking up..(which makes for some serious awkwardness i'm not going to lie) so i like stop so he can go by with his handfuls of plates but he does this spazy thing and looks at me and is like.."you can pass my beautiful"...what the freak...i ran...because..yes..i run from awkward things. not figuratively run..i really run. anyways so that was that story. we packed..and what not..

the end.

so today...we wake up...get ready...drink the last of our milk..and our car comes to pick us up so so early. he's quite possibly the scariest driver....um..ever! so we get there lickedy split..and go though all the crap that you have to in an airport...and then we have to sit there for a bazillion hours because he drove so blasted fast..and we just..did whatever i dunno i was half dead.

then we get on the plane..and i swear the wait for takeoff was longer then the flight! but i finished the book i was reading. The Nanny Diaries. i'm totally prepared now for when i am a nanny! haha..then we got here...and i thought i was going to puke. no joke i just felt so sick...because SOMEBODY on the airplane had really REALLY bad BO. dont worry..it wasnt me...or abigail. i'm pretty sure it was the man in front of me..but 2 hours of smelling bo is just..way too much for me to handle! then we got all our crap and went to find a cab...got pretty much the funniest one ever. mostly because i couldnt understand a word he said. oh! get this..there is a language..and it's called irish. i had no idea...i just thought they spoke english..nobody ever told me they spoke irish!

anyways..we got to our hotel..and i watched the olympics! boxing and badmitton. my two favorite things..after pre cut toilet paper..of course!...then we walked around like chickens with our heads cut off because we didnt even have a map or anything..so finally we found this bagel place to eat our lunch at. but it was gross. i hate cold chicken. then we walked and walked. and found tourist central (that means lots, and LOTS of pamphlets... :D) and we decided to go on a bus tour. well...we sat on that..until we had gone in the full circle..and we had all taken our naps on it. so we got off...walked around some more...did some stuff. i cant really remember. oh yeah! did you know..sometimes...you have to pay to use the bathroom? it weirds me right out..here and england was the first time i'd seen it...it's a good idea..maybe i'll set up a toilet on the corner and make people pay to use it.

then me and abigail and my dad went out walking trying to find a dumb place to buy me my four leaf clover (dont worry i got it :D) and after walking 17 miles...and finding this wicked awesome soccer player boys..oooh they were so cool. i took a video..and some pictures. if i could figure out how to post video i would..but i have no time! i only have ten more minutes to finish this!

okay so blah blah blah we were hungry...went and got merrit and my mom to go get some dinner..and walked. and walked. and walked. and walked. i'm not kidding we walked probably for a good hour and everything was like 12 euros for one person..so we were like..eh no. so we...walked some more..until we ended up and the mall food court. THE MALL FOOD COURT.

all i wanted was a hamburger. a simple hamburger..is that too much to ask? i guess so. drop me off a burger king and just give me a whopper with cheese! BUT NO. we go to the mall food cour at..the burger place. that was the name of it. so what do i do? get a burger. well...it was all of.one milimeter thick and was a microwaveable hamburger. :( this poor girl is hungry. it was disgusting. i wish you all could have tried a bite of it...i wanted to cry.

so here i sit. grumbly stomache...outside of the resturant bar..begging for food. haha just kidding..well..,kinda. but we leave the city tomorrow for some road trippin action. so that should be good fun.

i'm not sure if i'll have internet the rest of the trip..hopefully i will because...this is my journal and what not. anyways...comment me :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I love reading your blog...it's like I'm listening to you talk. I love it and I can't wait for you guys to get your dang butts home.

clare said...

I am absolutely loving reading your blog!! i missed you so much at girls camp but i forgive you now that i have read your update. ...what i want to know is why in the heck you didn't get those boys numbers..or emails!! no one ever gives me the time of day for a simple wink!! i sure wish i was you!!

Cheryl said...

Hahaha! I love your funny stories that make me laugh so hard and pee