Friday, August 8, 2008

my feet are falling off

:) well...okay so i'll tell you about the time on the tube (subway) where i almost died. we were running running running to make it on and the doors were like closing and my mom gets on and abigail follows...and merrit and my dad barely made it and the doors are like..pretty much closed..and i really was like..oh crap..i have no idea where i am or how to get back..and i squeeze through this little tiny crack..and the doors are like crushing me and me and my dear sweet purse barely made it through the closing doors. it was so so scary. i almost started to cry i was so scared!

but dont worry..that wasn't the first time i have almost died on the tube. i swear..if i dont get lost on this trip it will be a miracle. that's not a lie.

haha anyways where i left off..wednesday we went to kew gardens...and pretty much took the most boring walking tour there and i wanted to cry because my feet hurt so bad. then we went in a shaded area and layed down and everyone slept..except for merrit...she read..the whole entire time. thennn we walked around some more. my mom got us lost and made us walk a billioin and a half miles and my feet hurt and i was hot and tired. but it was really pretty there :) then we came back..made some chicken pasta and went to bed.

then thursday my dad needed to stay back at the apartment for the day and work..so we left..and went to the theatre to get tickets to wicked :) so we got thoes..went to this really cool store called top shop. but because of the exchange rate..i have no desire to buy anything...i almost got this really cool scarf..but it was 30 dollars..so i voted no.

then we went back on the tube (you have no idea how sick of the tube i am getting. i hate it. with all my heart. all i want to do is sit in a car) and we road to..wherever we road i dunno. then we walked to the tate modern art museum...which was way cool. i love modern art..because..its the only kinda art i can do. just stack some bricks or soap and...BAM it's art! :) so we walked. and sat. and slept. and did all that good stuff there..and then we went outside and got really really tired. so we sat on a bench for like 45 min. and the freakin pidgeons attacked me. i am terrified of them. i'm scared their flappy wings will wack me in the face or something. :( i hate them

then we went back to our apartment for dinner..and to get ready to go see..WICKED! so me and my dad walked to tesco ( the food market) about 5 billion times...because we kept forgetting all this stuff...but finally we got back..and made some soup and all that jazz...and it was really yummy..blah blah blah whatever.

so then we went and saw wicked...and i am in love with it! i love musicals i'm not going to lie. i wish my life was a musical truthfully.

oh! and then..the dang people upstairs...ew..they woke up at about 3 this morning and did a 3 hour long tap dance across the floor..i wanted to bang on their door and cut their feet off...i was so mad. but now we are just getting ready to go to westminster abbey..or however you spell it. kinda cool because every king or queen from the past 1000 years has been crowned there...in the very same chair. i'm kinda excited. hopefully my feet wont fall off because let me tell ya..i'm about to cry my eyes out because they hurt so bad. anyways i'ma gunna go make myself yet another peanut butter and jelly sandwich (i've had one for lunch the past 8 days yummy....)

2 comments:

clare said...

I absolutely love reading about your trip! I can totally hear you saying everything i am reading and it makes me laught and smile like you can't believe! I'm so glad you are having a good time and am excited to see all the lovely pictures when you get home...i hope you got a picture or merrit's fried hair bahaha! ...have you found the boy you decided is going to propose to you?! because i definately want to hear about that ;) but i love you mucho and miss you!! Have funnnn!!!

Cheryl said...

haha. wow i love reading this..
thats all i have to say