Tuesday, August 26, 2008

school, school, school!

well..now that all the summer fun is over..it's back to school time! secretly i was really excited to start..but then as it grew closer and when we came home..i wasnt. i wanted to just start running in the opposite direction and never stop. but then monday august 25 rolled around..and i rolled outta bed and amazingly made it to school on time.

wanna know my schedule? well...nobody reads this anyways but i'll tell you.

1. financial lit.
-pretty sure i accidentally went back to freakin kindergarden class. she talks like we're babies. and she makes us play these baby games. and she's just a weirdy. but whatever..it's a party. oh and i made a new friend..she's really nice..her name is corrine.
2. ap us history
-the teacher is awesome. there are about a billion of people in the class that i am in love with. and...everyone thinks i am a freak! woop. it's gunna be a hard class...but it's my goal to pass the class..and the ap test :S
3. theatre.
-okay yeah..i am a little bit of a theatre geek. but...i love it with all my heart. i do have a hard time performing on stage alone..or with people i dont know very well..so it'll be hard at first but everyone seems really nice. :) i made a friend named jake. he's pretty awesome...except we dont talk..we just sit next to eachother because we dont know anyone else.
4. fashion strategies.
-i am a fashionista. that's all i have to say. it should be a super duper class. except i am the ONLY girl...i promise the only one that is not a minerette. so i kinda feel like...weird and dumb but..whatever i dont care what they think anyways. oh and i found sev! my best friend from 6th grade!
5. math 1010.
-ew ew ew. that's all i can say.
6. ap lit.
-gouge my eyes out now. one. i have to read. two. i dont know anyone in that class and really i feel dumb. okay i know like..two people. but i still feel dumb. two. i have to take two ap tests. three. i hate reading! but i love the teacher :)
7. umm..uhh. oh! weights!
-woop woop! party with coach gross. haha...i'm excited. i met some people...i dunno everyone in there is pretty awesome though i like it a lot.
8. seminary.
-well...i have brother bird for any of you that know him. he's..interesting. but i'm just going to have a good attitude and...get something out of it! i have a way fun class..even though they all think i am insane. but i am..a little bit.

but my goals for this year:
1. dont judge people too quickly.
2. dont like/dislike someone because of what i have heard about them.
3. be outgoing
4. let my light shine!
5. do my homework...haha
6. make friends
7. dont be embarrassed of my opinions

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Hey Mal! Good luck this year! (I DO read ALL your posts! I just suck at leaving comments....sorry, I'll do better!) Sounds like you have a full plate, I know you'll do awesome! If you need a little more homework, I've got some I can share with you down here :)

Cheryl said...

Mal Mal. I am your biggest fan of your blogs!They make me laugh!
P.S I found an email we were sending back and forth like 3 years ago. It is so funny. What is your email so I can email it to you?
P.S.S I wish I was like you in high school with a good attitude. I know it would have been a much better experience for me. I am so proud of you little cuzy