Saturday, September 12, 2009

it is official.

i am so horrible at this blogging thing. so boo on me.
i have so so much to say but i can NEVER find the time to do it!plus i hate these stupid computers that we have so, i try and stay off as much as possible.
but hmm..lets see the important news for ya'll
1. humanitarian trip to mexico with the family for christmas! i'm so so super excited you dont even know!
2. i'm signing up to go to Thailand with youthlinc next summer!
3. i adore school. seriously. i look forward to it over the weekends, and it's never hard for me to get out of bed. it's just the best thing that ever happened to me! i only go to bingham half day, then i go to the tech center for my business management training program...and let me tell you, it's a lotta bit like heaven on earth. the teachers are amazing, and i've met soo many freakin awesome people! it's just so great.

but at the school, i am taking chinese (yes, yes. it's true. i will be fluent. i looove it!) umm seminary (BOOOO), government (which totally sucks. i am so glad i took ap classes my other two years of high school, because honestly..this class is so painful), and daycare (aka i love it).

then after tech center (which doesnt have air conditioning by the way) i go to worky work (which i am soooo close to quitting. all i need is just another job) then i come home, eat. and sleep. then have great dreams of waking up and going to school again! it's just great :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey, this is Andrew Forrest's little sister, sorry if you think that it is weird or freaky that I read your blog. I think that it is AWESOME that you went to Kenya and are going to Mexico and Thailand. I was just wondering how you got involved and what kinds of things that you got to help with when you went to Kenya. And I was wondering how I could possibly get involved in this kind of thing. Thanks a ton!!