Tuesday, August 18, 2009

boring summer days...

so what comes out of my boring summer days you ask? well...
1. a lot of sitting around :)
2. phineas and ferb aka best show ever :)
3. i make cakes!

so this is my result of my lazy tuesday...
the worlds bestttttt book of mormon cake.
made for the seminary teachers (by me), just to kick off the new year, and to show them how exciteddd i am to study the book of mormon, and maybe (secretly) to gain some brownie points so they'll forget to mark me absent once in a while ;)




5 comments:

Sonda said...

Oohh, that is so cute! Good job, Mal. I didn't know you were so talented.

Audrey said...

haha thats awesome.

mallorycake said...

yay! thanks you guys!! :) its a new found passion, and i'm not sooo good at it yet, but i love it!

Anonymous said...

I love BOM cakes.

Sarah said...

Dear Mallory,
I adore this cake.
Sincerely,
Sarah