Friday, August 7, 2009

miss me?!? :)

haha. well i kinda gave up on this whole blog thing, it was fun but i am not such a good writer!
and its not just blogs
1. papers.
2. emails.
3. letters.
4. essays.
5. journals.
6. everything.

but oh well, i guess it's something i'll have to learn to live with i suppose.
hmm i've had an eventful summer. i cant even believe all the fun things i've done! i meannn i went to africa for heck sakes.

anyways...i just got back from the denison family reunion at reid ranch. :) it was actually  fun.
i shot a lottsssss of arrows. probably that's my favorite pass time almost ever.
and then i did paddle boats, which was tiring. 
and thenn...hmm mostly it rained the whole time, but i swam! and i sat in the hot tub for many a hours.
and i ate, and ate, and ate until my stomach exploded two times.
and then i laid around a lot and slept.

it was lovely :)

but then i had to come back and work. and then babysit. but i liked that part :)
but not work.
i hate work.
and tomorrow i have a loooooooong day of work ahead of me. so if anyone wants to, they can feel bad for me.

so boo. i am sick of the sun. i would like it to rain a little bit more.
i also was going to try and finish the book of mormon by the end of the summer, but i have a total of 19 days left and i'm only in alma 42. so screw that idea. 

anyways. my forever long day awaits me so i better get some sleepy.
1. sorry i am boring and never have anything to say.
2. sorry i never write anything
3. sorry all i do is whine, buttt welcome to my life.

No comments: