Saturday, April 11, 2009

my mother gave birth to a dummy :(

dear world. i dont mean to be retarded..i just am.
i dont mean to be deaf. i just am.
i'm sorry mommy. :(

one. i cant hear a bloody thing anyone says! so stop getting mad at me for saying what after everything you say. i think half the time its the speakers fault anyways. STOP MUMBLING ALL THE TIME! and once in a while talk with a loud voice! goodness gracious you people drive me nuts.

two. i should have been born a blonde.
-i drove all the way to the...eastern mountains? whatever ones are with the copper mine thingy. just to find bangeter highway...when i had already passed it! bye bye a half a tank of gas thanks to my stupidity. horray!
-i just dont get anything! directions/instructions dont do me JACK! i still dont understand what i'm supposed to do!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

You are no dummy, I think I am deaf too and I completely agree with the fact that everyone in the world mumbles! haha I love you and can't wait to see you tomorrow! Happy Easter!