Tuesday, April 14, 2009

i have a dream!

and that is...to loose all the weight that i gained after i lost it!..if that makes any sense at all.

working out kicks my butt though. but i was thinking about it, and it made me in a better mood, i felt more accomplished and what not, and...its another reason to put my homework off!

i am soo busy this week so just fyi that's why i'm not going to write at all, unless something huge happens, but even if that happens i will be too excited to sit down and type about it, especially when nobody reads this!

anyways...i'll tell you about florida, even though there is not much to tell. pretty much all we did was sleep! it was the best though!
we would wake up at like 10, go get some breakfast, nap on the beach, then go to the pool and nap there, then go to our room to get ready and usually fall asleep, then go to dinner with daddy :) it was a blast. pretty much my dream vacation, only in my dreams i was a size 2 and all the guys weren't gross and scary and old and hairy and wearing a speedo :\

but it was good! we went shopping one day, went to see a movie. it was just one big blast. and their mall, OH THE MALL! it was big and huge and...had good stores not lame ones like us. i could definately retire right now and move there :) haha.

anyways...spring break...i hung out with my friends :) visited my grandma, worked worked worked, slept, memorized the presidents (aka i got a B on the test!) did homework until my eyes bled. it was an intense process lemme tell you. but if you EVER need to memorize the presidents i have this really great song to oops i did it again by britney spears :) it works wonders.

and then school today was good. nothing interesting...i guess mostly just its sbo week :( and i'm not running. BUT i am hoping to be in seminary council. it's my dream :) i have a secret love for seminary, and the teachers. today sister newbold made me promise her that i would give my phone to her at the beginning of class so i wont text...but its so hardddd. because 1. i cant read the clocks they have in school, they just dont make sense! so i need my phone to see the time. 2. sometimes class is boring. 3. when in an awkward situation, what do you do? TEXT EMILY! its just..a law of my life. and lemme tell you my seminary class is not my number one best friends, so that equals awkward situations. i love brother downs though :) he's quite possibly the best teacher EVER!

so yadda yadda yadda. i'm blabbing about stupid stuff. i guess now that my legs have returned from their jello state that i will go to bed so i can...read the othello spark notes before i got to school in the morning! horray for stupid english class that makes you dont learn anything and you have the ap test in less than a month and you still cant diagnose a poem.

EW. and i hate when people are like.."oh you'll get it, it's easy" HELLO we've been doing poetry for 123 months and i still dont get it! i am the ONLY ONE IN THE WHOLE CLASS. and i cant write an essay about it because oh! guess what! i dont even know where to start because the poem talks about chickens but really it has a hidden story of this girl that got ran over a car, but really that's a symbolism for imperialism, which connects to history...ect. ect.

it makes me want to cry :(

3 comments:

Alisha said...

oh Mal! First off...I read ALL your posts. (I just suck at leaving comments!!)

Second...you HAVE to record a video of you singing your "opps I did it again" President song!! You HAVE to!! :) Then I can memorize it so my family doesn't think I'm such a huge idiot for not knowing who the past presidents are. :)

And thirdly...don't stress too much about poetry. I never really got it either. My solution was always make up my own interpretation...I think I even told my teacher once that she couldn't tell me my interpretation was wrong...it was mine. lol.

Anyways...love ya! :) You always make me smile!

Celeste said...

I would want to cry if I had to do that poem thing too --

You make me laugh! now I want to go to Florida and sleep! I'm jealous!

LOVE YOU BEAUTIFUL GIRL!

Sonda said...

hehehe! I'm just rolling thinking about all those yucky men I saw in Florida...yucky speedos! Hang in there. We love you and appreciate all you do for us. Come work out with me because I, too, have a dream. Unfortunately, I'm to lazy to do anything about it:(