Sunday, March 29, 2009

question: what is love...


answer:

the melting pot.



:) that that is the truth my friends. me and emily have been saving our pennies and clipping coupons for this day.


four course meal.

course one: your choice of cheese. NEVER ENDING bread, apples, carrots, celery, ect. :) so yummy

course two: your choice of salad. and lemme tell you it'll be the best salad you have ever tasted.

course three: meats. they bring out this chicken broth stuff and it's boiling then you get a giant platter of raw meats. they put sliced potatoes, mushrooms, and brocoli in the broth, then you cook your own meats. they cant get over cooked and it only takes about 2 minutes to cook each thing. then you get all these different sauces to dip them it. ahh it's soo good.

but my favorite part...

course four: yes my friends, it's the chocolate. you get to pick what kinda chocolate stuff you want, we got yin and yang which is in the shape of the yin and yang! and it's milk and white chocolate. it's magical! then you get this HUGE plate of stuff to dip it in...like..cheese cake, rice crispies, brownies, blonde brownies, strawberries, bananas, ect, ect, ect :)

and this is not the every day fondue chocolate. it's the best thing you will ever place in your mouth. the whole place is magical i swear! we were CONSTANTLY eating for 2 hours. so i say it was well worth my 42 dollars :)


it was so so much fun. i would DEFINATELY reccomend it to everyone who saves your pennies, and shares the love of fabulous fondue.



4 comments:

Celeste said...

I'm jealous - i really wanna go

Melanie said...

ooh! I love the melting pot, I went with a bunch of friends in high school and we only got the dessert. But I still wanna go back based on that one experience! mmm!

Anonymous said...

Holy cow! This sounds like my kind of day! I'm going to go.....EAT! Love Love Love You!

Alisha said...

I LOVE this place! Mmmmm! It is SO fun and YUMMY!!!