Wednesday, March 25, 2009

is it a bad thing if...

i cant see out of my left eye and it's producing a million eye boogers a second?

i am thinking it's not such a good thing.

:( i am hoping it's not pink eye because i am pretty sure i've had my fair share of pink eye in my life.
one year..at efy i got it and i had(well...got) to miss the whole day of classes to go to the doctor. it was exciting for sureeee.

but i really am upset about this eye issue. i guess i will just rip it out and go eyeless the rest of my life...that way i wont ever have to see fat people eat. or the snow falling. or people that drop off their dry cleaning. or scary movies. or myself in the mirror. i can think of a million things i would be HAPPY to not have to see anymore. oh! like my grades on my report card. my homework. i could go on and on and onnnnnn. :)

bed time!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

HAHAHA
MAl MAL! I just LOVE your posts you don't even know.
hahaha
i laugh every time I read them and I just love you and miss you!

Anonymous said...

Ditto - The first comment!