Thursday, November 17, 2011

i have a problem...

you guys. i dont mean to rain on everyones parade buuttt...

i.dont.get.it.

what is the deal with everyone's OBSESSION with mustaches?!

1. they're not cool. or funny. they never were. so stop trying to make them cool OR funny. IT'S NOT!
2. they are creepy. they creep me out. i think you're going to rape me if you have one. and i automatically dont feel like talking to you because you bug me.
3.STOP trying to be hipster. you're not.

but i'm not even going to lie. the thing that bugs me the most is EVERYTHING on pinterest that is a mustache thing. oh hi. let me paint mustaches on my fingernails.
oh, what? you need a bandaid? well i have a mustache one.
oh dont worry about it. my coffee mug has a mustache on it because i'm just that cool.

i see mustache combs, mustache pillows, mustache rings. literally. you name it, and there is probably a mustache thing of it.

so anyways. boo on them, they can just go be creepy and drive around in their creepy van and take candy to little kids. and be creepy. and annoy the living daylights out of me.

BUT. dont think i will be nice to anyone that tries to talk to me while having one of those things on their face. not.going.to.happen.

in other news.

a woman found jesus on a cliff in ireland. silly goose. what was he doing all the way over there!?

that's the picture. i feel like i'm playing a weird game of eye spy or connect the dots when i try and see it.

i wish i could find jesus in something.
oh my gosh. i just had the greatest idea ever made by my brain. i'm going to make a huge pile of clothes in my room and make it look like a manger and then like sculpt the inside to make it look like baby jesus.
then i'm going to sell it for twelve million dollars and be super rich and famous.

yesssssss.

anyways. wanna read the article of this gem of a lady? GO HERE NOW! you'll be sure to not regret the time wasted while reading that.

2 comments:

Mike Denison said...

:)

Yeah, mustaches are just another yawn of a hipster trend.

Beards are the real deal. In fact, a wise man once said, "If your dad doesn't have a beard, you've got two moms."

Mal, you always make me laugh!

Celeste said...

Ron will be real sad when you won't talk to him... :(