Thursday, November 18, 2010

what to say..what to say...

haha okay, i know i am the worst blog writer in the WORLD lately, but i honestly have no freaking clue what to say anymore!
i wish my life was exciting. i wish that some crazy thing would happen. but lets get real. it's not.
want to know my life schedule?
8 am. wake up.
9 am. you're late for class, hurry up and go.
12 pm. get home from class for the day.
12:15 pm. hurry up and eat.
12:30-2 pm. homework, homework, homework.
2-3 pm. play with kami (my roommate)
3-4 pm. take a nap.
4:30 pm. leave for work
5-10 pm. work.
10-12 pm. (honestly, who knows what happens in this time. i just sit on the computer, or hang out across the hall. or just go to bed.)

thats my life. every. single. day. exciting, i know. i'm not trying to complain, dont get me wrong i have some fun. but it does get boring at times. i just wish i had a day off where i could do something. but then again, i have no freaking idea what i would do with a day off. usually, on my tuesdays off (because i have tuesdays off..for class that i have that goes until 6) but i have no idea what to do with myself and my time off!
i really like my job at the call center. i get a lot of hours, enough money to pay for things i need, etc. and i am making a lot of friends there :) we have fun.

also, for the longest time i thought it was ect. not etc. i'm so silly sometimes.
like when i was eating food with this kid i work with, and he was talking about how at work this and this and this happened. and i looked at him i was like wait! where do you work?! (all seriously) and then it hit me that i work with him!
i was so embarrassed.

okay, i guess i do have some BIG BIG NEWS!

I GOT A NEW CAR! my death car, that was literally trying to kill me, was getting out of control and so i told my dad and battabingbattaboom! mallory had a new car! it's super cute, and so me!
it's an all black 09 kia rio. how freaking cute, right?!
anyways, i'd be jealous if i were you. haha just kidding.
okay maybe one day i'll take a picture of it and show you guys the joyfulness of the car. :)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Hi! I am happy you wrote! I wish I was you.
Write more. NOW.
love you