Wednesday, November 24, 2010

what happened?

will someone tell me where mallory went?
i mean, not this one. not the one that's here. the one that had fun. that laughed. that was excited to wake up in the morning to tackle on the daily duties. the one that did stuff. like smiling.
something happened, i dont know what. but i dont remember the last time i was actually excited for something. i am sick of everything. i want everything to be the way it used to be. i want my sister back. i want to not be living in this forsaken apartment. town. county. everything. i get anxiety every time i have to walk into my apartment. i dont think my brain is even on when i'm at work. and school is a joke. everything around me is going, and i just am sitting here with a glaze over my eyes going through the days counting the seconds when i can go back to bed.
i need a little bit of saving. and a friend.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I'll be your friend! :) There are so many days when I am sitting in the midst of my disgustingly messy house listening to boys scream and I look like poo and in my jammies and it's 6pm and I wonder where I went. And somedays, when I pray at night, The only thing I can think of to be thankful for is that the day is over and I am in bed. But you can always call me and I will come down and we can hang out and you can laugh at how ridiculous my life is and how "fun" it is to always take care of a toddler then you can go home and be happy you are where your at! (ps I do love my life but it sure is hard sometimes!)

Lesa said...

Hi. My name is Lesa and I hate living in Provo. I feel like I'm being choked to death slowly by a giant stress monster, which happens to take form in a thousand Molly Mormons.

Shall we form a club?

Anonymous said...

You just took the words out of my mouth mal mal. I love you and totally, completely understand where you are coming from.