Sunday, May 3, 2009

i am a messsss times twelve.

helloooo and welcome to the week of two ap tests, followed by the ninth grade dance that i am in charge of, i leave for kenya in seven weeks, anddd i have already gained 85 pounds because of my bottomless pit.

so now you know why i never post anything anymore, plus i have nothing to say ever. while my life is going i think of all these clever things to write about and what not, but when it comes time for me to put off studying and actually write on my blog, i have NOTHING to say. so bleh. i am boring but whatever.

i just ate a whole batch of cookie dough, and a brownie, a sandwich, chips, ect...ect. and i a little bit want to DIE. and i also want to lock myself up and never see anyone in the world ever again because i am sick of everyone and everything and...it's just getting out of hand. so if i am ever mean to you...take it personally. haha just kidding. dont.

auewkjafknaaja i have nothing to say...

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Even when you have nothing to say, I still love reading your blog...it never fails to make me smile! You are a gorgeous queen - LOVE YOU!!!