Saturday, October 25, 2008

shake yer money makerrr

:) tonight was so much fun. well actually the whole day was! so i have been having quite possibly one of the worst weeks of my life..so what do i do? sleep in and not go to half of school of course!..it was exactly what i needed. so i wake up..eat some breakfast...read the comics (like i do every day)..then i took a shower..(i do that every day too ;)) and then i...blah blah blah didnt get ready and went to school.

oh p.s. i cant walk. in weights class we maxed out on bench and squats..i did 130 on squats! and 80 on bench. yay. go me :)

anyways so i went to weights and semiary..that was dumb. then i went to the tech crew meeting for the musical at my school :) you all should come see it..because it's going to be good! hello dolly :) i cant tell you what it's about..but it will sure as heck be fun! then la de da i went home..ate some dinner..whatevs..then this is the good part.

last weekend me and my friends emily and corrinn and spencer went to harmons to try and find some balloons because we wanted to do paper mache or however you spell it. so we were walking around and they had this drawing for free tickets to see high school musical..and of course me and emily entered our names in it because we are in the movie ( yes. this is true :) we are in the basketball scene..where everyone is cheering. we are front row right behind the cheer leaders. :) you can really see me. i'm not even kidding) so corrinn ended up winning 6 tickets..and free shirts..drinks..and pop corn :) so we went to see that..and it was fun..i cant lie. i have never liked that movie but..i liked it! hahaha

thennn me and emily went to the halloween stomp at my school. yeah pretty sure there were about ten people there..but it was fun! i whipped out some wicked awesome dance moves :) and it totally pumped me up. pretty sure i lost like 200 pounds though..but we had to leave early because freakin emily had to take the act...sorry if i am blabbing on and on about stuff you dont care about. but it's your fault for reading it :) anyways so i dropped her off and picked up breck and we went to mcdonalds and he bought me a fudge sunday. except they put like one drop of chocolate sauce on there so i yelled at them..and told them to give me more but they wouldnt..i was pretty pissed i cant lie. anyways we went to my house and watched drillbit taylor (it's pretty good..i'd reccommend it...i guess) blah blah blah. it was over. andhere i am.

except im going to tell you about this disease i have.
well besides ADD but that doesnt count.

uh..i always think of the worst things that could ever happen. then i scare myself really bad. that probably makes no sense but i just got way too tired to explain :) figure it out.

peace out homies.

p.s. i also have masklophobia. :) look it up

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Mal...I have told you lately that I think you are adorable! You make me SMILE! =)

Cheryl said...

Masklophobia:
FEAR OF MASCOTS!!