Wednesday, October 1, 2008

a lesson for the kids.

do not stick your finger in the outlet.

haha. today..i got electricuted. and it hurt. really bad. but i didnt mean to! i was in math class and i needed to charge my phone because..well long story but...i was trying to plug it in and it wouldnt go so i was pushing on it..and all of a sudden i got a shock going in my finger...through my arm...and around my body. it hurrttt! and so i started to cry..and i felt really dumb. but that's my story :) yay.

oh and i am in love with a boy in my weights class. excpet. oh embarrassing story. i was talking to him..then i turned around to walk away..and i ran into one of the machines...yes. the bar hit me right in the face and he just busted up laughing. i was so embarrassed i just wanted to dieee. haha...oh well.

wow. today was a good day :) then tonight is the battle of the bands. yay. and then tomorrow is clare's birthday! so i'm going to eat pizza with her..then i am going to the homecoming football game. then friday is HOMECOMING! yayayayayayayaya :D then saturday is the allred concert with merrit and cheryl!!!! wooooop! ah..goood weekendd that's for sure.

No comments: