Sunday, December 12, 2010

UPDATE!

soo remember when i was all "i am going to be so happy until finals week!"?

and then remember how some jerk was like "i give it a week"?

well guess what? it's finals week, and i can HONESTLY say that i have had good days since i changed my attitude. i'm not going to lie and said every little moment was perfect, i did have bad moments. but i didnt let them affect my attitude or my day, and guess what? i made a friend!
not just one friend. BUT FOUR. and also, i have learned so much about myself. it's weird how much people change in such little time. its the end of my first semester in college -- can you believe that?! i still feel like a  child, i'm not going to lie. i dont feel like i belong here, but i am trying to make the best of it, and figure out what life is all about! but i am loving the adventure.

i have made a budget for myself, so that by the end of this semester i can come out on top and not in the hole. and it's going well! i just need to stop eating ;) haha just kidding.
but, my next goal is to schedule my time better. right now, i go to school and then i come home. and then i wait around (doing homework and such) and then i go to work. then i come home. then i go to bed. and that's all. i dont do JACK SQUAT i feel like. and there is so much i want to do!

so this is what i am going to do.
1. get a gym pass.
2. go to the gym EVERY DAY! yes i said every day. not sundays...but 5 days a week i'll be back at the gym! it's time to kick myself into gear again.
3. volunteer. there are amazing places down here in orem..and i really need to get involved! so after the gym...it's straight to service-doing for me!
4. i want to take an archery class. because it's cool :)

so here's my plan (i know you all dont really care, but i feel like if i tell you all then i'll actually do it!)

i am going to wake up. go to school. go to the gym. go volunteer. do homework. go to work. come home. do homework. go to bed. be happy.

i am so excited for this next semester! now that i am all settled in, i really feel like i can get my life into order!

also, i had NO idea christmas was next week. i am kinda freaking out here. maybe i need to pay attention to life more often..yes?

oh well, i am so excited. i love christmas. i love the music. and the jubilee, and the feeling! and plus, NO SNOW! :)

yes yes yes.

i have also found something i actually love about orem. THE WEATHER! it is so much warmer, and less stormy here--what a miracle!

okay, well that was a rant and a half. and i didnt say anything useful. so here is something that will entertain you and forget all the boring things i said.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I just absolutely love you. a lot. i really just wish I was you.