Monday, October 18, 2010

welll.

fall break was wonderful :)
it was just what i needed, and i had a lotta fun! but now it's  back to school and i think i am just going to lay in my bed forever and never stop.

wanna know something? i just made dinner for the first time by myself. weird, huh? 
i made scones, and chili, and we had honey butter. and it was so yummy. but not really worth all the money and time, so i am back to eating applesauce and water. it's a great diet, i must say. 

i went to church for all 3 hours yesterday, which was a miracle. anddd i went to munch and mingle..AND. ward prayer. i am so so proud of myself.

have you ever seen a bear combing his hair?

also, i hate philosophy. 

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

bahah i love you! p.s. i started a new blog so you should go to it and stop reading my other stupid one. its.. kneedeepshenanagans.blogspot.com. or to make it easier, just go to my profile. mmkay punkin? oh yeah, if you read it, you better freakin comment